6.111 home → Labkit home → Video Input and Output
TV Video Input and Ouput
A complete discription of the labkit video interfaces is currently being written. The following Xilinx application notes(which were written for their Multimedia Board) will be very helpful.
- XAPP283: Color Space Converter
- Describes methods for converting between RGB and YCrCb color spaces.
- XAPP286: Line Field Decoder
- Describes encoding of the digital video stream used by the ADV7185 and ADV7194.
- XAPP294: Digital Component Video Conversion (4:2:2 to 4:4:4)
- Describes methods for interpolating chroma values in order to obtain a complete Y/Cr/Cb values for every pixel.
- XAPP296: Video Scene Coherence, Frame Buffers, and Line Buffers
- Describes various video buffer implementations, designed to facilitate some common video processing operations.