If you are still interested in flow rates, here is what we do at the
UC Berkeley Microlab.
Typical flow parameters during normal operations in a 4" wafer processing
line, 155 mm ID tubes are:
1. Dry oxidation: O2 flow of 4.0 slm.
2. Anneal: N2 flow of 4.0 slm.
3. Wet Oxidation: We produce steam by a drip system which evaporates the
water when it hits a heated plate. The system delivers
3.8 to 4.2 ml/min of water under 10.5 psi water pressure.
The oxigen flow is 0.2 slm.
4. Ramp up: with N2 flow of 1.0 slm.
5. Boat loading/unloading: N2 flow of 1.0 slm.
6. Idle conditions: N2 flow of 1.0 slm.
Have a good process
Jr. Dev. Eng.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Tue Mar 09 2004 - 07:48:57 EST