Low-Power Video Group @ MIT
IEEE owns the copyright to all material included below that is published
by the IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. However,
permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional
purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution
to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work
in other works, must be obtained from the IEEE.
Manager, Copyrights and Permissions
IEEE Service Center
445 Hoes Lane
P.O. Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331
Telephone: + Intl. 732-562-3966.
- Sze, V., D. F. Finchelstein, M. E. Sinangil, A. P. Chandrakasan, "A 0.7-V 1.8-mW H.264/AVC 720p Video Decoder,"
IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits (JSSC), vol. 44, no. 11, pp. 2943-2956, November 2009.
- Finchelstein, D. F., V. Sze, A. P. Chandrakasan, "Multi-Core Processing and Efficient On-Chip Caching for H.264 and Future Video Decoders,"
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT), vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 1704-1713, November 2009.
- Sze, V., A. P. Chandrakasan, "A High Throughput CABAC Algorithm Using Syntax Element Partitioning,"
IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), pp 773-776, November 2009.
- Finchelstein, D. F., V. Sze, M. E. Sinangil, Y. Koken, and A.P.
Low-Power 0.7-V H.264 720p Video Decoder," IEEE Asian
Solid-State Circuits Conference (A-SSCC), pp. 173-176, November 2008.
- Sze, V., M. Budagavi, A. P. Chandrakasan, and M. Zhou, "Parallel
CABAC for Low Power Video Coding", IEEE International
Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), October 2008.
ITU-T VCEG Standards Body Contributions
- Sze, V., M. Budagavi, and A. P. Chandrakasan, "Massively Parallel CABAC," ITU-T Q.6/SG16 VCEG, VCEG-AL21, Geneva, July 2009.
- MIT students receive Outstanding
at 2008 A-SSCC Student Design Contest
for ultra-low power
video decoder Fukuoka, Japan; November 3-5, 2008
Low-Power 0.7-V H.264 720p Video Decoder”
as one of
9 “Noteworthy Technical Papers”
at A-SSCC 2008 Fukuoka,
Japan; November 3-5, 2008
Sze wins Presentation Award
at 2008 MTL Annual Research Conference
for Ultra-Low-Power Video Compression” Waterville
Valley, NH; January 29-30, 2008