Adler Conference Room Guidelines
MTL has final
approval over all event submissions. MTL faculty/principal investigators
and those scheduling events of relevance to the MTL community will have priority
- Please allow up to 24-48 hours for approval.
- Requests will be approved in order of submission.
- Student groups must be represented by a MTL faculty member.
key to open the Adler conference room is available in 39-321. It
is permanently located on a hook located on the cubicle partition on the
left of the office entrance and is labeled appropriately.
- We do not provide an overhead projector for the Adler room by default.
MTL has a LCD overhead that may be reserved – please note this in
your event submission or contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
- MTL has a telephony box for teleconferencing that may be reserved – please
note this in your event submission or contact email@example.com directly.
- Wireless networking is available on a limited basis.
- Please be mindful of the LCD display monitor’s settings. The settings
should be restored to the default after use.
Special or extra Equipment/ Furniture
need additional items for your Adler room reservation other than those
provided by MTL (including additional furniture or equipment), it will
be your responsibility to make arrangements with the appropriate vendors. Please
schedule delivery and pickup of additional items at a time that will not
interfere with other events scheduled in the Adler room.
responsible for arriving prior to your reservation to accept food
orders and to set up your items up as needed. It is also your responsibility
to schedule drop-offs and pick-ups in a fashion that does
not overlap with events scheduled before or after your reservation.
clean up and removal of trash is a requirement for any/all users. MTL
has provided for trash and recycle bins outside the Adler room.
- Leftover food/drinks may be brought to 39-224.
- Table surface should be wiped clean.
- All lights must be turned off, and the door must be closed and locked
when finished using the Adler room
- If the carpet requires cleaning after your reservation, you will be
contacted to provide an account number to cover the cost of professional
- Lost and Found items are the responsibility of the contact person for
the room reservation. The contact person assumes full responsibility
for tracking down the owner.
- If you observe that any part of the Adler room is unclean upon arrival
for your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with
the date and time of your meeting along with a description of the room's
condition (floors, table, carpet, etc). MTL will contact the appropriate
party for a account number to charge for professional cleaning.