Starting in July 2012, the MIT GaN Energy Initiative will host a seminar series to highlight the GaN research going on at MIT. The tentative schedule for the seminars is shown below:
- July 20th, 2012 at 12pm (EST)… Tomas Palacios: Recent Progress on GaN Transistor Technology
- August 17th, 2012 at 12pm (EST)… David Perreault: Load Modulation and Outphasing in Switched-Mode Inverters and Power Amplifiers
- September 21st, 2012 at 12pm (EST) … Xiang Zhou; Jordan Paul Chesin (Gradecak’s group): GaN nanowires for Solid State Lighting
- October 26th, 2012 at 12pm (EST)… Kevin R. Bagnall (Wang’s group): Physical insights into thermal management for GaN electronics
- November 16th, 2012 at 12pm (EST) … Ujwal Radhakrishna (Antoniadis’s Group): MIT Unified VS GaNFET (MVSG) Model: A Current and Charge Model for GaN HEMTs
- December 21st, 2012 at 12pm (EST)… Saurav Bandyopadhyay (Chandrakasan’s group): Solid State Lighting Using GaN FETs
- January 31st, 2013 at 12pm (EST)… Jesus del Alamo: Characterization of Breakdown Voltage in GaN FETs
The seminars will be broadcasted through webex and posted in the password-protected section of this website.
If you would like more information about the seminar series or you would like to propose new topics, please contact us here.