The information below provides instructions to setup webex for the kick-off meeting of the MIT/MTL Graphene Center:
Topic: Graphene Center – Kick-off Meeting
Date: Thursday, July 28, 2011
Time: 10:55 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 644 058 534
Meeting Password: graphene
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://mitweb.webex.com/mitweb/e.php?AT=MI&EventID=144902487&UID=0&PW=NNzFhODEwZjkw&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: graphene
4. Click “Join”.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-699-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers: https://mitweb.webex.com/mitweb/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=144902487&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Access code:644 058 534
1. Go to https://mitweb.webex.com/mitweb/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click “Support”.
You can contact me at:
Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.