Previous Group Members
- Matthew Overlin, former UROP student.
- Emmanuel Chimamkpam, former visiting engineer, now a PhD student at Cambridge University.
- Vagn Knudsen Salazar, Master of Science in Management Studies Sloan School of Management (June 2012); thesis title “Emerging Trends in the Satellite Industry”. Co-founder at www.linio.com.co
- Vivi Jayanty, Master of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (June 2012); thesis title “Miniaturized Electron-impact-ionization Pumps using Double-gated Isolated Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotube Arrays”. Currently a Business Inteligence and Process Development Manager at Lazada – Rocket Internet
- Daniel Jang, Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (February 2012); thesis title “Carbon Nanotube-based Field Ionization Vacuum Pump”. Currently Associate Staff at MIT Lincoln Laboratory.
- Ella Field, Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering September 2011; thesis title “Batch-microfabricated miniaturized planar arrays of Langmuir probes for reentry plasma diagnostics and nanosatellites”. Currently staff at Sandia National Laboratories