This year, we look forward to showing you “what’s cooking at MTL” on top of beautiful and historic Mount Washington once again at the Omni Mount Washington Hotel & Resort!
Serves approximately 300
Special equipment needed: MTL’s facilities, varied electronics and materials research.
- 100+ achievements of students and staff using MTL
- 1 research abstract
- 2 JPEG image files
- 1-3 “Further Reading” documents
- 1 Event Registration
- Create annual conference celebrating the research achievements of students and staff at MTL.
- Gently fold in interested parties: MTL students, faculty, and industry partners.
- Using an online abstract submission system, students and staff submit 1 research abstract, 2 JPEG image files, and 1-3 “Further Reading” documents. Compile and publish online and in print.
- Create a poster about each research abstract and present this poster at the conference.
- Optional: Be selected to give 60-second talks as well as more in-depth talks for a select few whose work is of particular interest to the community.
- With a computer or mobile device, register to attend MARC2016. Make hotel reservations if necessary.
- Arrive at event. Review work occurring at MTL. Combine with an opportunity to speak one-on-one with MARC presenters, industry members from MTL’s Microsystems Industrial Group, as well as other industry partners.
- Combine all elements into one of many various locations through the years (at this point, the consistency of MARC2016 will appear to be like the 12th year of a student-led conference). Welcome all guests. Serve warm and intriguing.