Welcome to my group’s page! My group in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) focuses on advanced electronic devices based on new semiconductors, especially nitrides and graphene. Our work combines new semiconductor physics and novel materials to demonstrate semiconductor devices and systems with unprecedented performance. We are working on many exciting applications, including:
- High frequency electronics (>300 GHz)
- High voltage electronics (600 V – 10 kV) for power conversion
- Digital electronics in a post-Si scenario
- High temperature electronics
- Ubiquitous and large-area electronics
- New concepts for biosensors and energy harvesting devices
- Please visit the Research section of this website if you want more information on any of these topics. And, feel free to contact me if you have any question or you would like more information about my group!!