Joining the workshop via WebEx
We are delighted to share with you the MTL and CICS sponsored Tutorial on Hardware Architectures for Deep Neural Networks. This is a half day tutorial given by Prof. Vivienne Sze, and Prof. Joel Emer on Monday, March 27 from 1 to 5:15 PM (EST) at the MIT campus.
This tutorial is also offered via WebEx same day and time. Instructions to participate via WebEx are below, however, please plan to allow a few extra minutes prior to 1p to install necessary WebEx software if you haven’t used WebEx before.
|Join WebEx meeting|
|Meeting number:||642 446 204|
|Join by phone|
|+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number|
|Access code: 642 446 204|
Mobile Auto Dial: +1-617-324-0000,642446204#
Please note the following:
- Your video and audio will not be enabled for the meeting. This is to deter disruptions from external participants. You will be able to view and hear the presentations.
- Questions should be entered via Chat to the WebEx host.
- Questions will be addressed at the end of each session.
- Background of Deep Neural Networks [ slides ]
- Survey of DNN Development Resources [ slides ]
- Survey of DNN Hardware [ slides ]
- DNN Accelerator Architectures [ slides ]
- DNN Model and Hardware Co-Design [ slides ]
- Entire Tutorial [ slides ]
If you have any questions, please contact Debroah Hodges-Pabon at firstname.lastname@example.org; 617-253-5264.