[labnetwork] Questions - Micro/Nano Fabrication text book

Pramod C. Karulkar pramod.karulkar at uaf.edu
Tue Mar 13 12:37:59 EDT 2007

There are several older text books which would work just fine for a thin
film device technology class or lab.  You can get them in the used book
market for almost nothing.
A series of books by TI and Motorola are becoming antique but you may find
them free.
A simple intro can be found in "Microelectronics by Roy Colclaser" which you
can get for a dollar on Amazon Used.
"Integrated Circuits by W. C. Till" and "Integrated Circuit  Engineering by
Glaser and Subak-Sharpe" are also good.

There also an old  book called photoresist or photolithography written by an
applications engineer which is a very good introduction.

Good luck.

Pramod C. Karulkar, Ph. D.
President's Professor & Director
Office of Electronic Miniaturization