[labnetwork] Processing Containers

Tufts, Robert tufts at eng.usf.edu
Thu Apr 2 23:03:43 EDT 2009

Dear Labnetwork,

At our site we are mostly processing single wafers at a time. Good
containers to use for solvents and developers seem to be scarce these
days. We have some old Fluoroware and Semicon plastic cylindrical
containers (pictures attached) which can handle 4" wafers. Both have
lids and the Semicon container is nice as it's lid screws tight. I
believe  both companies are out of business and Entegris does not seem
to carry these (and if they did they only seem to deal in large
volumes).

Can anyone recommend a vendor and product that works nicely?

Robert W. Tufts

University of South Florida

4202 East Fowler Ave. ENB 118

Tampa, FL 33620