[labnetwork] coral software

Leonidas E Ocola ocola at anl.gov
Tue Aug 30 12:15:03 EDT 2011

Mac,

I would also be interested in learning if your system is portable.
We tried to use Coral and had problems with adapting the software to our
database system. I am not the person in charge of that, but would
be happy to relay the info along to our group leader.

I assume there are other software available for the same purposes as
CLEAN and Coral?

Thanks

Leo