[labnetwork] Tufts Microfab seeking lab manager

White, Robert D. R.White at tufts.edu
Fri Jul 8 12:45:13 EDT 2011

Colleagues,

The Tufts Micro and Nano Fab opened in 2007, and has been growing over the last few years.  We are now in a position to hire a full time technical lab manager.  I am excited about this position - if we can find the right person with a mix of energy, collegiality, and skill I think they will have a major impact on growing the capabilities of our lab and executing our educational and research goals.

This is a full time staff position in the mechanical engineering department at Tufts (Medford), although the lab serves the entire campus (mostly engineering departments and the chemistry department currently).  Applicants should have hands on microfabrication experience, good technical skills to maintain equipment and assist with process development/troubleshooting, the desire to interact with students and postdocs, and a collegial attitude.

If that sounds interesting to you I would love to hear from you!  Please apply through the official HR site, linked below.  If you have questions feel free to contact me directly.  I am also posting a link to the Tufts Microfab website below.

https://recruiter.kenexa.com/tufts/cc/CCJobDetailAction.ss?command=CCViewDetail&job_REQUISITION_NUMBER=59553&ccid=bupJEdUjsTs%3D

http://engineering.tufts.edu/microfab/

All the best,

Prof. White