[labnetwork] Fwd: wkyo

P. Scott Harris psharris at trilicium.ca
Sat Jul 9 09:41:22 EDT 2011

Hi,

Surprisingly, a Google search turned up this site at McGill
http://ddmal.music.mcgill.ca/wiki/The_Wyko_Vision_ASCII_file_format#Reference
with what looks like useful information. A Google search for 'ddmal wyko' turns
up other possibly useful links. I'm not sure what the connection is with music,
or maybe this isn't relevant,  but there you go.

On 08/07/2011 2:03 PM, Rungrot Kitsomboonloha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to joint the list-serv about Wyko support. My problem is about
> development automatic analysis using matlab code based on Wyko database. I
> saved wyko file in asc format and have problems getting the right height.
> Please suggest a correction factor.
>
> Best Regards,
> Jack

P. Scott Harris, P.Eng.