[labnetwork] Need RIE help

Mike Tiner mtiner at masdar.ac.ae
Thu Jul 28 08:06:56 EDT 2011

Hi Rick,

I had a similar issue on a different brand of plasma system in the past. The rough pump valve had received some damage to the o-ring seal and even though it was closed, the fault allowed the system to bleed foreline atmosphere back into the chamber. As foreline is still relatively low pressure it did not fault for high chamber pressure, but we did get fomblin into the chamber during processing.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Mike

Mike Tiner
Manager, Fabrication and Microscopy Facilities

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC4D40.39273BE0]
PO Box 54224, Khalifa City
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Office   +971 2 810 8122
Direct   +971 2 810 9053
Fax       +971 2 810 8121
Mobile  +971 56 733 9604
Email    mtiner at masdar.ac.ae<mailto:mpotter at masdar.ac.ae>

http://www.masdar.ac.ae<http://www.masdar.ac.ae/>

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organization to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at info at masdar.ac.ae<mailto:info at masdar.ac.ae>