[labnetwork] Is there any website where we can get the idea of the cost of lab facility?

Chen kpchen12 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:15:13 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I am a new graduated PHD student.
In case to build a lab in the future, we need to know the budget.

Is there an easier way to get the idea of the cost of facility without
asking for quote from different companies?
For example, how much is for an e-beam lithography system?
or how much is for a femtosecond laser system?
It is not easy to get the idea by searching the google.

Is there any forum or website with this kind of information? (like e-bay or
amazon, but for lab facility.)
Please let me know.

thank you.

best,