[labnetwork] Question: is a must to have CO2 fire suppression system for Polypro wet benches with heating ability

Bill Flounders bill at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue May 10 13:10:41 EDT 2011

 From UC Berkeley:
- all 'plastic' benches FM 4910 approved materials (PVC-C or CP-7)
- stations with heated  acid bath have water sprinkler with high temp head
- stations with heated solvent bath have local CO2 cylinder suppression
- your AHJ is the correct party to communicate with; they make the call.

Bill Flounders
Berkeley Marvell NanoLab