[labnetwork] Sputtering of As2Se3 and RIE

Vicky Diadiuk diadiuk at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 17 09:32:27 EDT 2011

HI,
 From what I learnt when we got such a request, you shld also worry
abt "memory effects" from the Se
Normally systems are used exclusively for chalcogenides since
reproducibility is shot for any proceses thereafter (even after
cleaning).
Processing Zinc Selenide is the only request we've ever turned down at
MTL ...
(we found them a company that works on chalcogenides to collaborate
with).

Gd luck,
  Vicky