[labnetwork] staffing

Iulian Codreanu codreanu at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Aug 21 12:49:47 EDT 2012

Thomas,

Dennis Grimard at Michigan has done a marvelous job at collecting all
sorts of data from well established University fabs.  I used the one he
presented at the 2010 UGIM it to come up with all sorts of metrics
(staff/sqft, staff/tools, staff/users, etc) to make my points here at Penn.

Iulian
---
iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.
Director, Penn NanoFab