[labnetwork] writing board in cleanroom?

Len Olona len.olona at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:02:21 EDT 2012

Kevin,

We have an area where our grad and post docs reside.  It leads into the entrance hallway of the gowning area.  That is where we positioned our large white board.  I use it to post the most recent status of the cleanroom toolsets, facilities, IT and etc..   It works for us. We also mounted an IPad for equipment scheduling.   Within this iPad is an area for free exchange information.

Hope this helps.

Len

OU Cleanroom Manager
405 325-4374