[labnetwork] SVG track coaters

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Thu Aug 23 11:44:19 EDT 2012

HI Leif,

Here at Draper we used refurbished SVG systems. Uptime is >90% and COO is very low. We purchased 3 coat tracks and 3 develop tracks for the following vendors:

AZN Track Inc. (2 coat tracks and 2 dev tracks)
1081 Memorex Dr
Santa Clara, CA  95050
Tel: (408) 982-6102

AIO International Corporation   (1 coat track and 1 dev track)
1938 Junction Avenue
San Jose, CA  95131
Ph: 408.586.7667

Both companies are good and responsive. Both have the same pricing. We started with AIO with a person named Jim Grambow, he left AIO and went to AZN so we followed him to AZN.

Rick

Draper Laboratory
Group Leader Microfabrication Operations
555 Technology Square
Cambridge Ma, 02139-3563

www.draper.com
rmorrison at draper.com