[labnetwork] Photoresist

Garry J Bordonaro gjb1 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 17 17:00:59 EDT 2012

Len,

                I do not believe that anyone sells amounts or photoresist that small.  We buy in 1 ltr. or qt. sizes if possible, but if not we decant from gallons into smaller bottles for in-lab use.  I always backfill the gallon bottles with N2 before returning them to the fridge.

                This is the company we buy AZ products from as they no longer sell directly to us:

Capitol Scientific
1711 Briercroft Court, Suite 140
Carrollton, TX 75006
(800) 580-1167