[labnetwork] E-Beam & thermal Evaporator

Emre Heves eheves at sabanciuniv.edu
Thu Jul 26 18:53:38 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,
we have two evaporator systems on our site, one is capable of E-beam and
thermal evaporation and the other one is only capable of thermal
evaporation. We are thinking to seperate the metals that can create
cross contamination. We are thinking to evaporate metals like Cr, Au,
Ge, Ti, Ni, Nb, Pt, W, Mo in E-beam system. Does Al create cross
contamination with these metals? And also what about Fe. As I know some
groups evaporate Fe in separated chambers.

Thanks in advance for your valuable comments.
Regards
Emre

--
Emre Heves

Sabancı University
Nanotechnology Research and Application Center
Orta Mahalle, Üniversite Caddesi No: 27
34956 Tuzla-İstanbul
Office: 0 216 483 9884
Fax: 0 216 483 9885