[labnetwork] Anneal temp for aluminum on silicon with forming gas

Tony Whipple whipp003 at umn.edu
Wed Nov 14 20:37:21 EST 2012

Hello;

At the University of Minnesota we use a10 % mixture on an atmospheric
system with
the normal alloy temperature being 425C also have a  450C alloy process,
time of 30 min.
Besides the normal safety items like over temperature limits, we have
limited the
time the door can be open during loading of the wafers.  If this time is
exceeded
the recipe goes to an abort step. This is done to reduce the amount of
firing on the
end zone if the tube was allowed to stay open too long.

Regards, Tony Whipple