[labnetwork] Porous Silicon

Aebersold,Julia W. julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Mon Oct 1 10:08:34 EDT 2012

Hi Susan!

We have extensive experience in making porous silicon on small samples and up to large 4" wafers for a number of applications with good uniformity.  We have also made porous silicon for external customers and have given input on their setups, so that they may make porous silicon at their facilities.  I'd be happy to discuss setups with your colleague.

You can contact me either through e-mail or call me at 502-852-1572.

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.
MNTC Cleanroom Manager
Shumaker Research Building, Room 233