[labnetwork] Steam Humidifier system question

Rizik rizik at intengr.com
Fri Sep 14 21:19:41 EDT 2012

If you are installing a new humidification grid in an existing air handler
or installing a new air handler just make sure that the grid and nozzles are
made of at least SS316. With this, rouging/rusting wouldn't occur. The least
quality water you want to use is RO water especially for Cleanroom
operation.

Rizik Michael, PE
Principal
Integrated Engineering Services