[labnetwork] Device design and simulation tools

Rob Knobel knobel at physics.queensu.ca
Sun Sep 23 18:16:59 EDT 2012

That sounds a lot like what CMC Microsystems does in Canada.  They take
federal government money and supply design and simulation tools to the
micro/nano community at universities in Canada.  They also broker
fabrication runs at industrial foundries.  Check them out at www.cmc.ca,
and you should be able to see what they offer.

Hope that helps,
Rob

Robert Knobel  Ph.D. P.Eng.
Associate Professor, Department of Physics, Engineering Physics and
Astronomy
Queen's University,
64 Bader Lane
Kingston Ontario Canada