[labnetwork] E-Beam Evaporation, Ni optimization.

Iulian Codreanu codreanu at udel.edu
Thu Aug 1 09:16:36 EDT 2013

I second Bill's motion.  It would be best if we limited the discussions
to topics that provide the environment (infrastructure, equipment,
safety, management, billing, etc) that allows our customers to do their
work.

One could ignore items that are not of interest but I am concerned that
the forum may be "flooded" with process-related questions.

Iulian

iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.
Director of Operations, UD Nanofab
149 Evans Hall