[labnetwork] UARK STS multiplex ASE high coil reflectance resolved

Errol V. Porter evporte at uark.edu
Mon Aug 5 17:06:30 EDT 2013

Greetings,

I just wanted to inform the forum that we were able to identify the high coil reflectance problem in our ASE. Our ENI VL400 phase shift oscillator was determined to be the culprit. With help from the OEM {who fortunately monitors this forum}, we determined it was not working correctly. A refurbished replacement was installed today and the problem has gone away.

I would like to thank everyone who provided suggestions on how to troubleshoot this issue. It is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Errol Porter
University of Arkansas / HiDEC
700 W. Research Center Blvd