[labnetwork] Lab Monitoring Solutions

Tony L Olsen tony.olsen at utah.edu
Tue Dec 3 10:33:31 EST 2013

Mark

Vaisala has a couple of temperature and humidity data loggers, HMT-140 and Veriteq SP 2000<http://www.vaisala.com/en/products/dataloggers/temperaturehumidity/Pages/default.aspx>, that also seem to be viable options.  They are even marketed for cleanrooms.  I haven't used either of these two units, but I have used their PTU300, which also logs barometric pressure.  At a previous semiconductor facility, our wet oxidation process control went berserk every time a storm came through.  I installed one of the PTU300 units and dynamically adjusted oxidation times to compensate for barometric pressure.  It was quite helpful.  I've been gone from that site for several years now and they still use it.

tonyO

Tony Olsen
Nanofab Cleanroom Supervisor/Process Engineer
University of Utah
36 S Wasatch Dr, Suite 2500 SMBB
Salt Lake City,  UT  84112
801-587-0651 office