[labnetwork] Clean Room Certification

Ferraguto, Thomas Thomas_Ferraguto at uml.edu
Wed Feb 27 10:06:21 EST 2013

Colleagues!

Anyone who wants a copy of survey results in regard to TOOL  FITUP , just send me an e-mail and I'll send you the spread sheet (9 Respondents)
(Organizations are not named)

Another survey...

How often do you have 3rd party certifications of your cleanroom (if at all)?

What Items below do you "Certify" When You do Certify?

Item

Yes

No

Hepafilter leak test

Air Flow Velocity/ Uniformity Test

Air Flow Visualization (Parallelism) Test

Temperature &  Humidity

Sound Level Test

Light Level Test

Floor Conductivity Test

Electromagnetic Interference Test

Electrostatic Discharge Test

Airborne Particle Test

Once again! I'll share the summarized information on request.

Thank you all for your help ! The information is extremely valuable.

Best

Thomas S. Ferraguto
ETIC Nanofabrication Laboratory Director
University of Massachusetts Lowell
1 University Avenue
Lowell MA 01854-5120
978-934-1809 land