[labnetwork] Recirculating DI water spray guns?

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 17 14:09:32 EST 2013

Dear labnetwork members --

Our wet benches have "recirculating" DI guns to avoid stagnant water
lines.  WIth 10 wet benches, this adds up to 50K gallons of DI water
each year.  We are in the process of replacing our wet benches.  All of
the wet bench providers we've spoken with have said that most of their
customers are choosing to use non-recirculating DI spray guns to save
water.   But I wonder if this may be feasible in certain lab
environments.  Does anyone have advice and insight to offer?

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility