[labnetwork] Glassware

Olona, Leonard E. len.olona at ou.edu
Mon Jan 21 10:07:01 EST 2013

Fouad,

Try Schott Glassware,  or VWR, Fisher Scientific.
http://www.us.schott.com/english/index.html

Most ultrasonic tanks are square or rectangular in design.    Using a cylindrical pyrex beaker can work.  But you will need to size up your tank a bit.

I hope this helps you.

-Len

Leonard E. Olona
University Cleanroom Manager