[labnetwork] vacuum pump rebuilding

Kyle Keenan kckeenan at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Jan 23 15:29:50 EST 2013

Hello,

I manage the nanofab at Penn and was looking for some help.

Can anyone recommend a company close to Philadelphia that rebuilds
vacuum pumps? I'm looking specifically for a company that is willing to
deal with fomblin-prepared pumps used on systems with corrosive gasses,
that is also willing to pick up/drop off the pumps.

If you do not know of any near Philadelphia, I would also be interested
in companies that have reasonably simple shipping requirements and
policies that perform the above-mentioned work.

Thank you for your help.
--
Kyle Keenan

Cleanroom Engineer