[labnetwork] CPD Release of samples after dicing

Suman Gupta shanti.gupta2008 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 07:37:23 EDT 2013

Dear All,
We had a doubt regarding releasing few diced samples with our CPD Equipment
The diced sample contain wax and few residues on the sample.

We tired taking out with Trichloroethylene, acetone and Isopropanol.
Still, the samples are not completely clean.

We are doubtful, that these samples may contaminate the CPD Chamber and
also clog the 0.5Micron filter present in the purge line.

The CPD model we have is Tousimis Supercritical automegasamdri 815B Series

Do let us know your suggestions.

Thanks
Suman
Indian Institute of Science.