[labnetwork] E-Beam Evaporation, Ni optimization.

Bill Flounders bill at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jul 31 15:00:39 EDT 2013

Chandrashekar S Kambar,
Lab Network is primarily for operations discussions
or facility wide issues rather than detailed nanofabrication questions.
Please consider the mems talk venue for
questions at this level of process detail.
I also encourage you to contact Process Support
at CHA Industries
http://www.chaindustries.com/

I welcome dissenting opinion from the network
if I have misrepresented our forum.

Thank you
Bill Flounders
UC Berkeley