[labnetwork] Capital eqpt. vendor feedback

Stephen CS Howe info at fabsurplus.com
Mon Mar 4 16:08:13 EST 2013

Dear Scott,

They are my competitors.
They are a large brokerage of used equipment.
They have an office in California, and are doing their best to expand
worldwide, but, so far, have not managed to do this.

CAE was pretty much a standard equipment brokerage, but they were bought
out a couple of years ago by some business school types, and since then
are doing their best to expand.

I believe I am right in saying that they work very much from the
commercial aspect.

Of course, I wish them very much the best of luck in competing with us
in the field of used equipment supply.

My company, Fabsurplus.com, does pretty much the same kind of thing as
CAE.We like to think that the difference between us and CAE is that we
have a better level of technical knowledge on the equipment offered than
CAE does.

On our website, we made a few pages showing some "real world" examples
of equipment supply projects at the following links:

http://www.fabsurplus.com/sites/nikon_stepper_refurbishment.html

http://www.fabsurplus.com/sites/KLA.html

http://www.fabsurplus.com/sites/ultratech_stepper_refurbishment.html

Anyway, if anyone has the need to buy used equipment, please don't
hesitate to contact the fabsurplus.com sales team and I guess you should
try our competitors CAE too.....

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Howe
Company Owner
SDI Fabsurplus Group

 +1 830 388 1071 (Mobile)
+39 335 710 7756 (Italy Mobile)
Skype: Stephencshowe

WWW.FABSURPLUS.COM

China-Japan-Italy-Ireland-USA

Contact us now to buy and sell used equipment
and enjoy the benefits of cost-saving.