[labnetwork] service contracts ...

Tom Britton tbritton at criticalsystemsinc.com
Wed Mar 27 10:56:15 EDT 2013

Hi Len,

We work with a lot of tool refurbishers and tool owners when we supply the reconditioned facilities equipment, so I sent your question out to a few of them that I respect, and who are very active in the process tool market. Two of the three have never heard of them, the other wrote back with this: "Semi is not listed on their web site.   Anyway I've heard about them, not real big in semi side. They bid on job and did not perform well after under cutting the competition at a local customer."

I personally haven't heard of them either, but in light of what my contact had to say, and what Lynn Rathbun had to say, I would think it prudent to check references and do a little further research before proceeding.

Just my humble opinion.

Tom

Tom Britton
Sales Manager