[labnetwork] ASE alumina chamber clean procedure

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Tue May 7 07:59:21 EDT 2013

Hi,

Here at Draper we use very fine beads to bead blast the cylinder. Then a wipe down with 70% IPA/ 35% DI dry and install. After it is installed we perform a condition, which is just a series of etch/passivation steps. We perform this every year during the annual PM.

Hope this helps.

Rick

Draper Laboratory
Group Leader Microfabrication Operations
555 Technology Square
Cambridge Ma, 02139-3563

www.draper.com
rmorrison at draper.com