[labnetwork] 2-MRC type 4 target sputtering systems for sale

Abbie Gregg agregg at abbiegregg.com
Thu May 23 00:39:46 EDT 2013

Hi Bob and Labnetwork,
Perhaps someone on the Labnetwork will have a home for these tools!

Bob's Etched in Time firm is housed in ASU's Macrotechnology works building in the ASU Research park with the Army Flexible Displays and Electronics center.

Abbie Gregg
President
Abbie Gregg, Inc.
1130 East University Drive, Suite 105
Tempe, Arizona 85281
Phone 480 446-8000 x 107
Cell 480-577-5083
FAX 480-446-8001
email agregg at abbiegregg.com<mailto:agregg at abbiegregg.com>
website www.abbiegregg.com<http://www.abbiegregg.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   All information contained in or attached to this email constitutes confidential information belonging to Abbie Gregg, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries and/or its clients.  This email and any attachments are proprietary and/or confidential and are intended for business use of the addressee(s) only.   All other uses or disclosures are strictly prohibited.  If the reader is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that the perusal, copying or dissemination of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender, and delete all copies of this message and its attachments immediately.