[labnetwork] Fee Structure - New Cleanroom (CUNY ASRC)

Aebersold,Julia W. julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Wed Oct 23 18:06:43 EDT 2013

Katalin Voros of Berkeley prepared a great presentation at the 2012 UGIM conference on "Financial analysis of a successful Multi-User Academic Laboratory".  She has retired, but their group may be able to forward her presentation to you.

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.
MNTC Cleanroom Manager
Shumaker Research Building, Room 233