[labnetwork] Fee Structure - New Cleanroom (CUNY ASRC)

Craig Cheney ccheney at infinityhps.com
Thu Oct 24 11:54:39 EDT 2013

Jacob,

   Here is the link to the Berkeley paper that Ms. Voros published, there is
a lot of good information on how they did fee structuring and how they
managed lab costs, it is a very good read and a  lot of insightful thinking
and problem resolution also.

http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/Pubs/TechRpts/2013/EECS-2013-158.html

Thanks,

Craig Cheney

Desk:  (608)834-4200

Fax:     (608)834-4299

Cell:    (608)438-8714

This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.