[labnetwork] Testing toxic gas sensors

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Fri Aug 1 08:36:36 EDT 2014

HI,

You need to get standard gas samples that you can introduce to the sensor input and verify that the sensor trips. At Draper we hire a company that comes in and calibrates the system every 3 months. I believe that every 3 months is a good calibration cycle to ensure that critical systems are working.

Rick

Draper Laboratory
Principal  Member of the Technical Staff
Group Leader Microfabrication Operations
555 Technology Square
Cambridge Ma, 02139-3563

www.draper.com
rmorrison at draper.com