[labnetwork] Supplier for Silane and Chlorine PPE / Rating

Milan Begliarbekov Milan.Begliarbekov at asrc.cuny.edu
Fri Aug 22 09:26:17 EDT 2014

Hi All,

At the CUNY NanoFab we're finally preparing for tool install and the immanent grand opening. To this end, can anyone recommend a good supplier for Silane and Chlorine PPE (for changing the bottles). Also, are there any minimum specs for the PPE (Nomex suits, gloves, face shields, etc) that are recommended? I checked a bunch of places and Nomex suits have different ratings, but I can't seem to find a source that makes a recommendation for Silane. We will have 10 and 100% Silane on our site.

Any and all wisdom on this matter will be highly appreciated!

Thank you,

Milan Begliarbekov, Ph.D.  | Technical Cleanroom Manager
CUNY Advanced Science Research Center

85 St. Nicholas Terrace, Manhattan, NY 10027
O 646-664-8913          M 917-624-7843         F 646-664-2965

asrc.cuny.edu/NanoFab