[labnetwork] cryopump for e-beam

Aebersold,Julia W. julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Wed Feb 12 17:12:39 EST 2014

Hi folks!  I have a client that is wishing to deposit Aluminum Nitride and Silicon Nitride in our Beneq ALD.  Listed below are the precursors we already have in our Beneq TFS-200.  It also has PEALD capabilities and is plumbed with Ar, N2 and O2 gases.  My questions are, how are you depositing these materials at your facility and would it be better to perform this deposition with a precursor + ALD, PEALD + gas, PEALD + precursor, PEALD + gas + precursor?

Hot Source 1: Bis(diethylamide) silane - BDMS
Hot Source 2: Aluminum Chloride - AlCl3

Ambient Source 1: Water
Ambient Source 2: Diethylzinc - DEZ
Ambient Source 3: Trimethyl Aluminum - TMA
Ambient Source 4: Titanium Tetrachloride - TiCl4

Thanks again, cheers and see everyone at UGIM 2014!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.
MNTC Cleanroom Manager
Shumaker Research Building, Room 233
2210 South Brook Street