[labnetwork] Labnetwork - Process?

Luciani, Vincent Vincent.Luciani at nist.gov
Thu Jul 3 10:15:04 EDT 2014

Hello All,

What a great UGIM.  Nice seeing everyone.

It is a completely selfish motivation but expanding the scope of the LabNetwork makes me nervous that we will stress and lose a cherished source of expert advice from a select group of experts with a very common interest.  KInda like my favorite family run restaurant going franchise. I read every email from the LabNetwork and I would like it to stay that way.  If we try it, I am glad that the man behind the curtain will keep it under control.

Vince

Vincent K. Luciani
NanoFab Manager
Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology<http://www.cnst.nist.gov/>