[labnetwork] Vendor for glasscutting/polishing

Milan Begliarbekov Milan.Begliarbekov at asrc.cuny.edu
Wed Jul 9 16:11:53 EDT 2014

Hi Sushma,

I've used Adams and Chittenden (http://adamschittenden.com/index.php) for custom glass fabrication. They always do a great job and are very easy to communicate with and make sure you get exactly what you want. Their prices are also very reasonable. I've never used them for repairs, but I don't see why they wouldn't be able to do this.

Best,

Milan Begliarbekov, Ph.D.  | Technical Cleanroom Manager
CUNY Advanced Science Research Center

85 St. Nicholas Terrace, Manhattan, NY 10031
O 646-664-8913          M 917-624-7843         F 646-664-2965