[labnetwork] regulator question

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Thu Jul 17 08:42:05 EDT 2014

Hi,

My gas room has no temperature control and I am having delivery problems with C4F8 tank. I have a Tescom-100 regulator on the bottle (part of a gas panel 6+ years old).  My question is should I wrap the tank with a blanket to keep it constant temperature?  I have this issue when there are large temperature swings outside my gas room is 70F +-8F

Is the regulator I am using the proper one? Any suggestions are welcome.

Rick

Draper Laboratory
Principal  Member of the Technical Staff
Group Leader Microfabrication Operations
555 Technology Square
Cambridge Ma, 02139-3563

www.draper.com
rmorrison at draper.com