[labnetwork] Ion Implanter Varian 350D

Volkan Ozguz vozguz at sabanciuniv.edu
Sat Jun 7 08:46:45 EDT 2014

Hello Bruce
Same here too! I have operated, repaired several early Varian implanters
between 1980-1995. We didn't use Fomblin and we didn't have any particular
problems even under heavy usage.  This may  be a mismatch with Fomblin and
parts of an older type pump.
Volkan

Volkan Ozguz
Sabanci Univ
Nanotechnology Research and Application Center
Tel: 90 216 483 9834
Email: vozguz at sabanciuniv.edu

On 7 Haz 2014, at 15:31, "Luciani, Vincent" <Vincent.Luciani at nist.gov>